This website is operated by a Singapore registered company “AlCircle”, a company having its registered office at 30 Cecil Street, Prudential Tower, Singapore 049712, and is an extension of the same.
A few possible privacy issues and concerns for the users are stipulated hereunder:
- What data do we collect?
Personal data or personal information means any data about an individual from which that person can be identified.
We may collect, use, store and transfer the following kinds of personal data about you:
- Personal data:Name, phone number, date of birth;
- Address:Email, billing, organization, residential;
- Technical and Analytical data:Username, password, IP address, browser information, registration data, and other data used to identify the ways in which you access to our website;
- Profile data:Preferences, feedback and survey responses;
- Marketing and Communications data:Your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- How do we collect your data?
We use the following methods to collect your data:
- You may provide us your data either by face to face or via email, phone, by completing a form, correspondence, or other means;
- By registering online to use the website or for any other services that we offer;
- By completing a survey request or providing feedback via email or other means of contact;
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our website tracking tools also collect information like your IP, Location, Website clicks in anonymized format and aggregates this data.
- How do we use your data?
AlCircle collects your data for the following purposes:
- Providing and administering our products and services;
- Provide you with the information, answers to queries, and/or directions;
- Provide you with the services that you have requested;
- Manage your membership, including registration;
- Processing quotation offers and managing the customer relationship inclusive of providing customer and product support and process, evaluate and respond to requests and inquiries, and capturing personal data of potential customers for future communications;
- Conducting and facilitating customer satisfaction surveys, marketing campaigns, market analysis, contests or other promotional activities;
- Market products and services which are of special interest and its relevance;
- Furnishing marketing communications by post, telephone, text, emails and other digital methods are products and services (such as alerts, promotional materials, newsletter, etc.);
- Analyzing personal data to provide with the relevant marketing offers and information, ensure accuracy of customer contact information;
- Reporting and data analytics such as market research, trend analysis, financial analysis, customer segmentation and profiling of customers in order to improve customers experience with AlCircle and provide better and more personalized content;
- Improve our website to serve you better;
- Any other purpose within the scope of AlCircle’s work.
- Will the data be shared with any third party?
We shall keep your data confidential and shall not share your data to any third party except without specific consent is obtained.
We may, notwithstanding anything, be compelled to share your details under following special circumstances such as when we believe in good faith that disclosure is legally required or otherwise necessary to protect our rights and property, or the rights, property or safety of others, including but not limited to advisers, law enforcement, judicial and regulatory authorities in or outside Singapore.
- To prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, crimes, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or any other agreement related to the services, or as otherwise required by law.
- To confirm to legal requirements, or to respond to lawful Court orders, subpoenas, warrants, or other requests by public authorities (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Personal information may also be shared with the company that acquires our business, whether through merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or other similar transaction or proceeding. If this happens, we will display a prior notice on our Website.
- We may also provide your passport or identity card number to personnel, agents, auditors, contractors and service providers in connection with the organization of our events, persons under a duty of confidentiality to us and /or persons to whom we are required to make disclosure under applicable laws.
- What happens if you do not provide us with the information we had asked you for or if you ask us to stop processing your information?
Where it concerns processing operations related to the business relationship with you, AlCircle will not be able to adequately establish, conduct or terminate a business relationship with you and generally perform the purposes described above without certain data.
Although we cannot obligate you to share your personal data with us, please note that this then may have consequences which could affect the business relationship in a negative manner, such as not to establish and continue the business relationships you have asked for.
- How do we safely store your data and for how long?
AlCircle takes appropriate security measures to protect your data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed by unauthorized sources. We limit access to your personal data to employees within the organization and to those with a legitimate business or industry need.
We will only retain your data for stipulated time to fulfill the purposes, we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, audit, or reporting requirements or until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive AlCircle’s information.
In general, customer related personal data is kept for the duration of the contractual relationship and for a minimum period or for longer period if required by local laws and regulatory requirements.
For data provided to us by our clients, we are governed by their data retention rules as specified in their privacy notices.
Through the setting of IT applications and policies we ensure that our keeping of your personal data is deleted when we no longer need it.
- What we do not do with your Data?
Subject to what has been written above we strictly refrain from sharing, disclosing, selling, renting or otherwise provide personal information to other companies (other than to specific AlCircle marketplace administrators you are interacting with, or to third party apps or service providers being used by the administrators you are interacting with) for the marketing of their own products or services.
If you are an administrator using AlCircle’s services, we do not use the personal information to independently contact or market your customers.
However, AlCircle may contact or market your customers, if we obtain their information from another source, such as from the customers themselves.
- What are your data protection rights?
Under data protection law, you have the following rights:
- Right to access your data: You are entitled to ask AlCircle for an overview of or to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to have your data corrected: You may request immediate rectification of any inaccurate or incomplete personal data we hold about you.
- Right to have your data erased:You may request the personal data to be erased when it is no longer needed, where applicable law obliges us to delete the data or the processing of it is unlawful.
- Right to restrict data processing:You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data in specific circumstances.
- Right to data portability:You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, machine-readable format for your own purposes, or to request us to share it with a third party.
- Right to object to data processing:You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, where we rely on our legitimate interests, as the basis for our processing, where your data protection rights outweigh our reasoning for legitimate interests.
- Right to withdraw consent:Where AlCircle has asked for your consent to process personal data, you may withdraw your consent at any point of time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Right to be informed about how the data is used which is being collected from you;
- Cookies:Cookies are data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you first visit a website or page. They contain information created by a web server, such as IP address, operating system, referring URL that can be stored on a user's hard disk for use during a session or for future use. There are two general types of cookies, session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are only used during a session online and are deleted once you leave a website. Persistent cookies have a longer life and are retained by the website and used each time you visit a website. Our cookies are session cookies which are only stored temporarily and are deleted from the user’s device when the browser is closed.
- Privacy policies of other websites
AlCircle’s websites may contain links to external sites. These external sites will have their own privacy policies, and the AlCircle holds no direct or indirect responsibility for the privacy policies and/or practices or the content of such third-party websites.
AlCircle will not rent or sell personal data to any individual or entity. We will not disclose your personal data to third parties, except as required in the course of providing our services or for purposes as described above.
Other than to contractors and affiliated organizations, we disclose personal data only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of AlCircle, third parties or the public at large.
- How to contact us?
If you want to access your personal data, make use of any of your other rights mentioned above or if you have any questions or concerns about how AlCircle processes your personal data, please contact us via your registered email or in writing to the:
Contact Details: +91 7439512079
- How to make a complaint and contact the appropriate authorities?
If you have any concerns about how the AlCircle uses and stores your personal data, please contact us in the first instance, so that, we can address and rectify the issue.
Should you not be satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data against the law, you may also have the right to file a complaint with the Data Privacy Authority in your country of residence or work, or seek a remedy through the Courts where you believe an infringement of data privacy laws may have taken place.
If you need any further guidance, please visit: Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) - https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
It is exclusive property of “AlCircle”. No part of the same can be reproduced, copied, shared, altered, photocopied, etc., in any direct or indirect manner whether directly or indirectly.