|Available on request
|Min Order Quantity
|Delivery Lead Time
|Place of Origin
|Customization on Requirement
|Standard Export Packing
Application for refining the grain during the aluminum casting process, ensuring an optimal final result.
Thanks to the experience gained and continuous research, Almec Tech offers a fully automated aluminium wire rod feeder, useful for waste optimization and for a simple and effective management of boron titanium wire, by means of your machine's PLC or by an operator.
The application is composed as following:
1) Mechanic support structure, providing a hanging surface for spool's coils ;
2) Feeder group provided of the powering engines, and of rod guidance device for speed, competed of electrical wiring and control box with jogs;
3) 1 or 2 Spools of titanium wire.The spool is connected to the feeder group and powered by the engines;
4) Electrical panel for operations control;
5) 1 or 2 Engines. The wire speed is determined by the indications about the volume of the processed metal and the % of alloying desired. The option of using n.1 engine makes the two wires will move consequentially: when the first finishes, the second starts. The option of using n.2 engines makes the wires to move independently and simultaneously: when the first wire finishes, the second doubles its speed
- Fully automated;
- Automatic management of alarms, partial and total meters of yarn consumed;
- Easy use of the operator on the machine;
- Excellent results of the refining process;
- Prevents the wire rod wasting.